A1 motorway exit for Arezzo, in the north or south directions.
Follow the road signs:
- At the exit from the A1 motorway, take the second exit from the roundabout and follow the signs to the centre of Arezzo.
- Continue along the Arezzo-Battifolle motorway and then Viale Gaetano Salvemini.
- On arrival at the traffic lights turn left following the signs for Sansepolcro/Città di Castello/Siena/Perugia. Continue along the regional road 71/Via Don Minzoni.
- At the roundabout take the second exit and continue along SR71/Viale Fratelli Rosselli.
- At the junction, turn left then at the crossroads turn left again following the signs for Forli/Cesena/Sansepolcro
Road distances from Arezzo: Cortona 29 km; Florence 74 km; Siena 89 km; Perugia 92 km; Rome 218 km.
The railway station of Arezzo is on the Bologna-Rome line. The station has daily connections with Intercity trains and the Freccia Rossa high speed train from Florence, Rome and the rest of Italy.
The TFT (Tuscan Railway Transport company) of the LFI group operates the railway lines for Arezzo-Sinalunga and Arezzo-Stia.
The nearest airports with direct routes for reaching us are:
We will be happy to organise your transfers from and to the Arezzo railway station by prior arrangement.